Indoor Dining Returns Wednesday, March 17
We are thrilled to announce that indoor dining returns to Sushi Fresh Ventura at 11:30 am on Wednesday, March 17. Under California guidelines, we can operate indoor dining at 25% capacity. That means all booths will be open but floor tables and the sushi bar must remain closed. We will continue to offer outdoor dining tables until further notice. Indoor and outdoor seating is available on a first come–first served basis.
Make sure to join us for our daily Happy Hours:
• Monday–Thursday | 2 pm–6 pm
• Friday | 2 pm–6 pm & 8 pm–9:30 pm
• Saturday | 11:30 am–9:30 pm
• Sunday | 11:30 am–8:30 pm
Our Happy Hours include specially priced:
• Rolls (Cut, Hand, Dynamite & Special)
• No Rice Specials
• Salads, and
• Our Regular Assortment of Draft and Bottled Asian and Domestic Beers, Hot and Cold Sakes, Wines, and Soju
For contactless takeout orders, please continue to use our online ordering system for food and alcohol.
Sushi Fresh Ventura is open daily: Sunday–Thursday 11:30 am–9:00 pm and Friday–Saturday 11:30 am–10:00 pm.